-Rarer than hens teeth. Harder to find!
-Easy install, slip on your tubing and tighten the compression nut.
-4 Compression Olives per mini. – Buy Spares! They can not be reused!
Compression rings compress (tighten) when you screw down the nut onto the seat.
- Place the compression nut on the PTFE tube
- Then place the compression ring (olive) on the tube
- Insert the end of the tube into the threaded seat
- Slide the nut down (which will also slide the ring)
- Tighten the nut while keeping the tube pressed into the seat
The tube should now be ‘locked’ in place. If you unscrew the nut you will find the compression sleeve is now pressed into the tube slightly and will not move.